Mums expecting each month throughout 2014
Longs and smooths coming and the odd wire hair too…find if there is a puppy available by clicking the chubby blue bird, or follow us on Twitter at @DachshundAu.
GENERAL PUPPY SALES INFO
All pups are $1980 (see inclusions) unless otherwise specified.
Please note you can change your mind when you first meet puppy if for any reason (or no reason, in fact) you don’t wish to proceed. In this case, your deposit will be refunded immediately.
Please also note we post pups for sale here in accordance with the relevant laws. In this regard we state that we are registered Victorian breeders, with Domestic Animal Business number 35 with the Wellington Shire Council.
Puppies are $1980 and this includes:
- $180 GST
- vet health check
- microchip & transfer of microchip ownership
- internal parasite treatments
- external parasite treatments
- heartworm treatment
- C3 six week vaccination
- puppy’s familiar scent blanket
- toilet trained
- pet insurance policy for health/accident/lost (for 6 weeks after handover)
- puppy instructions and phone/email support as needed
- email individual puppy picture or video once a week
- puppy pack
- all veterinary and other care of puppy from preconception through birth to handover
- lifetime care of puppy’s parents, including desexing & placement in loving pet homes where possible
- lifetime guarantee to take back any pup or dog we have bred, at any age and for any reason
- transport of puppy to two drop off locations in Melbourne Pakenham or Melbourne Airport for interstate buyers (transport interstate is extra – see below)
- a puppy
4. Terms of Sale In purchasing a puppy from Dachshund Australia (DA) the new owner acknowledges that DA has to the best of their ability bred a sound and healthy dog and they have provided reasonable guarantees of this through a vet health check and a six week complimentary pet insurance policy (which can be extended by the owner). Accordingly, the new owner accepts responsibility for the health and well being of the puppy from handover onwards. Please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.