At The Australian Journal of Professional Dog Breeding (www.dogbreeding.net.au), we recognize that privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you use and visit The Australian Journal of Professional Dog Breeding , and how we safeguard your information. We never sell your personal information to third parties.
As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files may include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider, such as AOL or Shaw Cable), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.
Cookies and Web Beacons
You can chose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.
COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998).
The Australian Journal of Professional Dog Breeding recognizes the “Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998”, Title 13 of the United States Code, Section 13, and the regulations so provided for by the United States Federal Trade Commission.
The Australian Journal of Professional Dog Breeding does not specifically target any of its content to children under the age of 13 years, nor does it knowingly solicit, collect, gather, receive, accept, or store personal information from children under the age of 13 years.
The Australian Journal of Professional Dog Breeding is intended for an adult audience and requires that participants at this site be age 13 years or older. By submitting any content or information to this site, including but not limited to registration to use the message board, such person is acknowledging the age requirement and is confirming to The Australian Journal of Professional Dog Breeding that he or she is age 13 years or older. Anyone found to be in violation of this age requirement will be banned from participation on the site.
We welcome contributions from the public however you must abide by the following posting policies.
By submitting a story or article to the Australian Journal of Professional Dog Breeding you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- Your submission will be accurate and you will not post rumours or false information.
- You will always credit your source and provide a link[s] if you are referring to second hand information.
- If you are submitting a written article or review it will be 100% your own work. You can not copy and paste something created by somebody else with the exception of short quotes. If you are using quotes you will use quotation marks and refer to the original source.
- You will use correct spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- You give us the unconditional right to publish your work on this website.
- You will not be eligible for any form of remuneration. Articles and reviews submitted are on a completely voluntary basis.
- You will provide us with your real name rather than a username/handle, if you do not want your name published please make a note of this in your submission.
- You will include a short (one or two sentences) bio that we will post below your article if published. Please try to keep it professional. You may include your Twitter, Facebook or website address in your bio information.
- We reserve the right to change this submission policy at any time.