VICTORIAN CODE OF PRACTICE SALES GUARANTEE
· The animal provided to you is the animal described in paperwork given at handover.
· The animal described in this paperwork has been bred in accordance with the requirements of the Code of Practice for the Operation of Breeding and Rearing Businesses (Revision 1) by the proprietor of a registered Domestic Animal Business.
· The animal described above is accompanied by a vaccination certificate signed by the veterinary practitioner who assessed the health and vaccinated the animal.
· The health statement above is a true and correct declaration of the health of the animals on the date of sale.
· All estimates of costs associated with treatment for any medical conditions are estimates only and at the discretion of the attending veterinary practitioner.
· The animal above is accompanied by a signed microchip registration transfer form for the licensed animal registry with which the animal’s microchip is registered.
· The animal is accompanied by information about the appropriate care for its age, breed and health status.
· The animal is accompanied by information about the legal requirements for owners of dogs and cats in Victoria.
· If the purchaser decides to return the above animal to this business within 3 days of sale, for any reason not supported by a statement from a veterinary practitioner, the business will take the above animal back and refund 75% of the purchase price.
· If the purchaser decides to return the above animal to this business within 21 days of sale accompanied by a statement from a veterinary practitioner that the above animal is unacceptable for health reasons, the business will take the above animal take back and refund 100% of the purchase price.
· If the above animal is diagnosed with, suffering from, dies or is euthanased from a disease that is traceable to this business, within 3 years of purchase, the business will refund 100% of the purchase price where the owner of the animal provides supporting statements from a veterinary practitioner.
ADDITIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS